Dead men tell no tales.
reposted, as promised:
1. Your Middle Name:
3. Single or Taken:
4. Favourite Movie:
5. Favourite Song or Album:
6. Favourite Band/Artist:
7. Dirty or Clean:
8. Tattoos and/or Piercings:
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?
10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
13. What is your favourite memory of us?
14. What is your favourite guilty pleasure?
15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
17. Can we get together and make a cake?
18. Which country is your spiritual home?
19. What is your big weakness?
20. Do you think I'm a good person?
21. What was your best/favourite subject at school?
22. Describe your accent
23. If you could change anything about me, would you?
24. What do you wear to sleep?
25. Trousers or skirts?
26. Cigarettes or alcohol?
27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together?
28. Will you repost this so i can fill it out for you?
out, out damnit!
I'm an independent motherfucker.
(and I'm here to take your money).
Will you be coming home this summer?
We're missing you.
But she doesn't love me.
I'm a fucking creep.
Well, did terrible in States.
What will be left behind in the Ashes of the Wake ?
It's only getting
We are all victims of our memory.
Only because I can remember the times you taught me how to live.
Only because I can remember the times you lived among us.
Only because I can remember the time I was alive
Only because I can remember everything.
Only because I can recall those memories being the greatest days of my life.
You find yourself missing the intangibles in life - ideas, emotions, that feeling you get when outside it's the same way it was when you saw her smile. You miss the jukebox bars, and the cigarette smoke - you miss things you used to hate having to do, like sneak out of the house, or lie to the people that you love, or lie to yourself about the people that you love.
I miss all of it.
But most of all, I miss her.